Name Of The Post: Western Railway Apprentice Post (RRC) Online Form 2022
Total Post: 123
Short Information: Applications are invited for Contract Basis for AIIMS Bilaspur under Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL). Interested candidate fulfills the eligibility – criteria then he/she can apply online.
In Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited, application has been made available for 123 vacancies through @becil.com To fill the application on these posts, the candidate should have the qualification according to the posts.
BECIL Recruitment 2022
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited
BECIL Recruitment 2022
Advertisement No : 2022/150
Official Website: www.becil.com
Important Dates For BECIL Recruitment
|Start Date For Registration of Online Application||13 June 2022|
|Last Date For Online Application||28 June 2022|
|UR / OBC||Rs. 750/-|
|SC / ST / EWS / PH||Rs. 450/-|
The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS
Educational Qualification For BECIL Recruitment
(1.) Lower Division Clerk
- 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- Skill test norms on computer Typing speed @ 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi. (Time allowed 10 minutes)
(2.) Librarian Gr-III
- Sc. Degree or equivalent from a recognized University AND/OR
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Library Science from a recognized University or Institute.
- Two year‟s experience of acquisition of books, periodicals and documentation work in preferably, a medical library of standing or repute.
- Typing speed of 30 WPM in English or 25 WPM in Hindi
- 10+2 or equivalent Qualification from a recognized board or University
- Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or University with 5 years‟ service (regular or Adhoc) as Stenographer in Govt. organization/Institution.
- Skill Test Norms:- (Only on Computers)
- Dictation: 10 mts @ 80 WPM
- Transcription: 50 mts (English) and 65 mts (Hindi)
(4.) Junior Warden
- Matriculation from a recognized Board/University
- Experience in Store Keeping/Public Relations or EstateManagement for not less than one year
- A certificate or formal training in Store Keeping/Materials Management / Public Relations/Housekeeping.
(5.) Store Keeper
- Master‟s Degree in Economics/Commerce/Statistics Desirable
- Experience in handling stores and keeping accounts in store or a concern of repute in public or private sector
- Bachelor Degree in Economics/Commerce/Statistics.
- Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in material management of a recognized University/Institution or equivalent.
- Experience in handling stores and keeping accounts in a store preferably medical or a concern of repute in public or private sector.
- Degree of recognized University or equivalent.
- Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in material management of a recognized University/Institution
- Three years‟ experience in handling preferably medical stores in Govt., public or private sector.
(6.) J.E. (Electrical)
- Three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Polytechnic/Institute
- Experience in Electrical Engineering Works
(7.) J.E. (AC & R)
- Three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering plus specialized course in refrigeration and Air Conditioning from a recognized Polytechnic /Institute.
- The specialized course in refrigeration and air conditioning from a recognized Polytechnic/Institute should be an additional course and not part of the main diploma or higher
- Desirable: One year experience in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration work.
(8.) Junior Hindi Translator
- Mater Degree of a recognized University in Hindi/English with English/Hindi as a main subject at the Degree level
- Master Degree of a recognized University in any subject with Hindi as a medium of instruction and examination with English as a compulsory subject at Degree level
- Bachelor Degree with Hindi and English as main subjects oreither of the two as medium of examination and other as a main subject plus recognized diploma/ certificate course in translation from Hindi to English and vice versa or 2 years‟ experience of translation works from Hindi to English and vice versa in Central/State Govt. Offices, including Govt. of India Undertakings/Autonomous bodies
(9.) Yoga Instructor (01-Male & 01-Female)
- Graduate from a recognized University.
- Diploma in yoga from a recognized Institution by the
- Ten years experience of teaching and training of yoga in a recognized Institution.
- Experience of Yoga in Orthopedics would be Desirable.
(10.) MSSO Gr-II
- Master Degree in social work from a recognized University/Institution.
- Experience in the line with a welfare or Health agency, preferably dealing with medical/public health service
- Specialization, by experience or qualification or training in medical social work including Psychiatric services.
- Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institution/ Board.
- Should be a registered pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act 1948.
- Degree in pharmacy from a recognized Institution/ University
- Experience in dispensing AND/OR storage and dispensing of drugs in a reputed hospital or Institution or in a drug store or in a pharmaceutical concern.
- E./B.Tech (Computer Science/Computer Engineering)/MCA from a recognized University/Institute.
(13.) Jr. Physiotherapist
- Inter (Science)
- Degree in Physiotherapy/ Occupational Therapy
(14.) Assistant Dietician
- Sc. (Food and Nutrition) from a recognized University/Institution.
- 2 years‟ Experience in the line/preferably in a large teaching Hospital
- 12th class pass, preferable in science or equivalent from a recognized board/ university &
- Certificate in medical records from a recognized institute or authority issued after not less than 6 months training course.
- Experience of having handled medical records in a hospital/medical institute of repute
(16.) Dental Technician (Mechanic)
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized University/ Board.
- Diploma/Certificate from a recognised Institution in Dental Hygiene; or Dental Mechanic; or Maxillo—facial prosthesis and Orthodentic appliances.
- Registered as Dental Hygienist/ Dental Mechanic with Dental Council.
- Experience in a Dental Department of a Hospital for one year.
- Experience/training in Dental implant lab work, CAD-CAM based
(17.) Jr. Audiologist & Speech Therapist
- Sc. Degree in Speech and Hearing from a recognized Institution/ University.
- Registered with rehabilitation council of India (RCI)
- Sc. (Hon) in Speech and Hearing
- Clinical experience in a hospital (ENT)
(18.) Mortuary Attendant
- Matriculation From a Recognized Board/ University.
- Desirable: One year experience of looking in Mortuary.
(19.) Statistical Assistant BECIL Recruitment post
- Sc. (Statistics) / MA (Stat)/ Maths/Economics/ Sociology) with Statistic as a paper.
- Working experience of at least two years in Biostatistics /population statistics in a recognized Institute.
(20.) Technician (OT)
- Sc. In O.T. Technology or equivalent qualification thereof
- Sc. in Ophthalmic Techniques or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institute.
(22.) Technician (Radiology)
- Sc (H) in Radiography or B.Sc Radiography 3 year‟ course from a recognized University/Institution.
(23.) Technicians (Laboratory)
- Bachelor‟s degree in Medical Laboratory Technology/ Medical Laboratory Science from a Govt. recognized university/institution with two years relevant experience in a laboratory attached with a hospital having minimum 100 beds
(24.) Technician (Radiotherapy)
- Sc. In Radiotherapy Technology (03 Year‟ course) or equivalent from a recognized university of Institute approved by AERB with 02 year‟ experience in operating Radiotherapy equipment in an established center.
- Diploma in Radiotherapy Technology (02 Year‟ course) or equivalent from a recognized Institute approved by AERB with 03 year‟ experience in operating Radiotherapy equipment in an established cente
- Sc. Degree from a recognized University
- Certificate in Perfusion Technology (awarded by a recognized Institution/ Association/ Authority (such as Association of Thoracic and Cardio Vascular Surgeons of India) after training in a Centre with at least, one year Experience in Clinical Perfusion. Desirable: Working experience in Clinical Perfusion.
(26.) Technician (Radiology)
- Sc. (H) in Radiography or B.Sc Radiography 3 year‟ course from a recognized University/Institution.
- Minimum two years working experience in Cath Lab of a recognized Medical College.
(28.) Technician (Laboratory)
- Bachelor‟s degree in Medical Laboratory Technology/ Medical Laboratory Science from a Govt. recognized university/institution with two years relevant experience in a laboratory attached with a hospital having minimum 100 beds.
- One year experience in Heamodialysis in a recognized hospital. The heamodialysis unit should have at least 05 beds.
Details Of Vacancy
|Name Of Post||Name Of Post||No. Of Post|
|1.||Lower Division Clerk||18|
|7.||J.E. (AC & R)||01|
|8.||Junior Hindi Translator||01|
|9.||Yoga Instructor (01-Male & 01-Female)||02|
|16.||Dental Technician (Mechanic)||04|
|17.||Jr. Audiologist & Speech Therapist||02|
Salary BECIL Recruitment
|Name Of Post||Name Of Post||Salary|
|1.||Lower Division Clerk||Rs.18,750/-|
|7.||J.E. (AC & R)||Rs.35,400/-|
|8.||Junior Hindi Translator||Rs.22,020/|
|9.||Yoga Instructor (01-Male & 01-Female)||Rs.44,900/|
|16.||Dental Technician (Mechanic)||Rs.22,020/-|
|17.||Jr. Audiologist & Speech Therapist||Rs.35,400/-|
First of all read the notification to apply online. After reading the notification, you can easily register online by visiting the official website.
A video has also been put in the post of hosshare.com. By watching this video, you can take help till you apply.
|Online Apply Full Process Video||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Register / Login|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|