GEMS english school admission for LKG & UKG academic session 2022-2023
Short Information: Applications are invited for the LKG & UKG Admission Vacancy under GEMS English school. Interested candidate fulfills the eligibility – criteria then he/she can apply online.
In GEMS English school, application has been made available for limited vacancies through ges.edu.in. To fill the application on these posts, the candidate should have the qualification according to the sheet.
GEMS English school GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS
1. Admission is open only for LKG & UKG
2. The online registrations will be open on 26th December, 2021 on our school
website http://dehri.ges.edu.in from 06:00 P.M. onwards. It is to be noted that only limited
number of registration will be accepted. Registration will get closed automatically after getting
the required number of registrations. ( Hard copy of Admission Forms are not at all issued from
our School Office
Gems TECHNICAL INSTRUCTIONS
1. Users are requested to use laptop or desktop for filling the form and making online
2. Recommended browsers are Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Avoid Internet Explorer.
3. Ensure that internet connectivity is good and stable.
4. Don’t refresh/reload the page or click on Back from browser when form is submitted or online
transaction has started.
5. Fill out one application for one candidate. Multiple application for the same candidate
will be rejected.
OVERVIEW OF REGISTRATION PROCESS
1. A child seeking admission in LKG must have Date of Birth between 30/09/2017 and
1/4/2019. (3 to 4½ years as on March, 31st 2022)
2. A child seeking admission in UKG must have Date of Birth between 30/09/2016 and
1/4/2018. (4 to 5 ½ years as on March, 31st 2022)
3. Click on Online Registration to start filling form. And upload the candidate’s Birth
4. Keep a record of Contact Number and Email Address that was entered in the Registration
form. An SMS will be sent to the registered contact number specifying your Login Credentials for
5. Login with the credentials received in SMS. In case SMS is not received, click on “Forget” and
enter Username and Registered Email Address.
6. Select to ‘Pay Reg. Fee’ (Reg. Fee Amount is Rs.500/-).
7. Next Verify and Confirm all the details and Submit the form.
8. Please note that corrections are not possible after the form is submitted.
9. Download Registration form and Registration Slip
10. The parent will be informed about the date and time for the personal appearance (Interview)
by SMS / E Mail from the school. The following documents must be brought by the parent along
with the candidate on the day of Interview.
a) Copy of Birth Certificate.
b) Print out of Registration Receipt.
11. To view or download any forms again, click on DOWNLOAD PDF on top-right.
12. The selected candidates will be informed via SMS on 27th February, 2022 after 8 P.M.
Name of the Candidate and the Date of Birth should be entered as per Birth Certificate
issued by Nagar Palika / Block Office only and corrections cannot be done later.
Transport facility to long distance locations (Sasaram, Rohtas town, Aurangabad,
Akodigola, Rajpur and Nasriganj ) is not available for the LKG / UKG kids.
For any queries, contact school. +91 95230 98201 (9.00 AM and 1.00 PM) | Email :